
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
4:25 AM, Monday, May 26, 2008 LAST WEEK Had the whole week of chinese mock exams! Tian arhh~ Keep doing the same thing, Paper1.. Paper2..Tiring and very Dry! But then every tym after our mock, we need to go back to class for our makeup course... WhoO! Soo COOL! Learnt alot of makeup skills, have some achievements after the week of the course.. Especially, the last day of the course which is Friday! ^^ Though, have a very dry period at the first 2hrs for my mock exams.. I had the rest of the day having fun! Got learn the natural type de, browning type? and also ofcox! the DRAMATIC type! HAHA~ On friday, there is no mock paper le. So Very happy and excited for the presentation of ourselves with our makeup! whee@ At around 11am, the teachers came and quite a number of students came in to see our catwalk~ whoO! My first time catwalking, MEOW~ hahas. I looked not scary la.. however I looked PUNK! All friends said if I would have a electric guitar will looks even more perfect! ^^ I was satisified and happy with my "drawing" on my own face! Nice nice~ After all, we had our 'MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENT' & 'BEST TRAINEE' awards goes to Daniel and Starlynn.. whoO! *claps claps. HAHAS. *Me and the most outstanding student, Daniel After getting back our report book, yiwei and me went to woodland cause I'm meeting my piggy! and he said wan to see me wif makeup.. WAHAHA! so never wash. However, somethingy bad happened when I board the bus.. I lost my Ez-link card at home so I just use coin which means is $0.55 cents but then too bad, my makeup and my clothes that I wore is too mature le.. That uncle can't reconigze me as a student then said I want to lie also dun lie till like tt lah~ said I bluff him im a student. WTH la! Soo.. Angry lol! Then I dun want to argue back so I just said how much? just say I give. & adult fare is onli $0.95cents lol.. say what $1.30.. Added more fuels to my anger. Nvm~ whiole I taking out coins, he continued saying me.. Next tym when I grow up if I like tt will get fine, say till so good that he let me off this tym! ROARRRRR!!!! How I wish I can shour and say him, IM NOT AN ADULT!!! I NEVER LIE!!! :( Very sad la.. But then it proof something! My makeup is really a SUCCESSFUL ONE!!! WHEE@@ *Me! Looked like ADult? hahas..
*Lastly, The 3 of US!!! <3darlings~ My piggy was shocked too! HAHA! But he said nice la.. though he was scared of "~~~" and I looked like 1.. HAHA! I looked very weird when im walking wif him attracted ppl's attention.. HA! but was quite cool la.. |