4:38 AM, Tuesday, April 22, 2008
 C-I-P Today after school, went to nearby coffeeshop to have lunch, with my galfriends, Baowen and Wenhui^^ Wenhui and I order kwaychap to share eat ma~ then that baowen keep saying she dun eat PIGs. AAhhh! I love pigs but i ate them.. LOLS! >< style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);">Saddened case! :[
 NEXt, our CIP time! Whee@ was really exciting and fun! but I'm been shocked and frightened by an incidentwhen Wei liang and Me went collecting newspapers, old clothes and magazines! I was so scared by that thing lah! T.T but then everything went fine and our class collected ALOT man! Cool~ SO WELL DONE! *ClapsClaps~ HAHA! We then had our photo taking MAn! and this stupid BENJAMIN TAN went into the space of the newspaper and know what? He ended been burried by all the NEWSPAPERS ! So Dumb la! HaiyO, really no comments arh~ After all, went shop with my darlings, Sally and Yiwei at the nearby nightmarket. Then we were all so TIRED afte our CIP lah! and guess what` We went CRAZY and keep ACting around like SiaO! Even in the bus also lah! But we were not scared of xia suay so we also hack care la.. HAHA! Then took bus HOME SWEET HOME with Sally! ^^
 I LOVE MY CLASS 4C! You, guys ROX!
|