
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
5:34 AM, Thursday, April 10, 2008 ANGRY! DISAPPOINTED! Maybe you think that's funny and is a joke to you, but have you ever spare a thought how I will feel.. You can say and laugh whatever you want lah... So silly, really went to believe it is real. But stop all this serious jokes, I really can't take it. I trusted your words yet... Think of another way, what if today I joke you with this matter... Is not only me, is the whole section lah... *Maybe after reading this post you will be angry or what la... But, I just Hope you can stop continuing all these serious jokes. |