
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
8:35 AM, Saturday, March 22, 2008 Thursday Today Kelian de Bendan had his meet the parent's meeting with teachers but he was not really ke lian la. cause did not got any scolding from his parents. HAHA! Then chatted with him @ night and we were excited on this upcoming Friday! Whee@ Friday, HAPPY EASTER DAY Whee@ Finally it is Friday and next day n0 skool. ^^ So I can get to see him le. HAHA! I'm late meeting him again.. im s0rry! --the blooger g0t problem cannt blog so not i dun wan blog arh.. Is blogger's problem-- HAHA! But this dunnO why this can be posted on the blog... (=.=) I slept in the train when going back then was like so ma lu la... After sometym I had slept. I saw the st0p Krangi become Khatib then I went 0ut to thought that I had oversh0t BUT!!!! I'm not. So I find it weird so went back straight away and sit down. The mrt passengers saw me walked out and walk in again, like sia0 or sleepwalking la.. HAHA! Very funny~ Reached HOME SWEET HOME after that... *Kn0w alot of BENDAN's fren today, had alot 0f fun! Whee@ --@ I LOVES HIM! hehex.^^ |