
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
5:03 AM, Friday, February 01, 2008 Happy Birthday to ME! :) I'm late to update this.. on the 28th Jan, My BIRTHDAY!! hahas. Overall was quite happy with the celebration of my birthday. However, I was also sad too~ (Bastard?) Haii. I'm now older le. Meaning that I had to work extra harder too. Dunno why I have this concept of faster grow up and leave the school. HAHA! I'm simply tired of the life style we had everyday in school. It seems so stupid repeating the same thing over again and again after another year. On the day of 2007 'O' level results ceremony, I was like.. How I wished it was me to take the result and leave the school. HAHA! But I know la. It was just purely my imagaination. ^^ Nevermind, I just have to work hard for this rest of the 2 years and I can go poly, leaving the school and have a new change of study environment le! Jiayou! x333 -- Not only I Must Jiayou! All my Darlings and Sectionmates Must also Jiayou! x333 *3 months to 'O' level, Chinese *6 months to 'N' level |