Today went to grandmother's house at Sengkang, so Far la! Lazy to go. But no choice had to go Bai Nian. And I had never visited her for a long time le. So just go lol. My mother, uncle, aunty and grandmother were playing poker, then I sit beside my mother. I also get to play a few rounds went she was away, to replace her. And my mother was the Winner of the Day!
Then something Funny happened during the night.
We went downstairs to play with the fireworks, and the fireworks will produce a kind of sound Then a Indian guy shouted at us saying, STOP PLAYING! OR ELSE I CALL THE POLICE! Dun u tink is funny, Chinese new year cannot celebrate and play with fireworks? Joker la. =.=
that guy must be Sotsot de, HAHA! I seems so 3vil. ><'' Waha! Took alot of pictures with my cousin, Si Min. And also had alot of FUN there~ ^^
SiMin and my younger brO with the fireworks!
The end!