Rainbow in the Darkness, waiting f0r the SUN<3!





This girl named CH3RYL LEE
was borned in 28th january '92,
aged SWEET 16
Studying hard in CCHY, @ JOKER CLASS 4C

im lovin ♥ MY LAOGONG(^@^)
♥ My Galfriends
♥ My Boyfriends
♥ to Sing
♥ Hang out with all my Darlings
♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES!

♠ROAR! HATES!
# Backstabbers
#Liers
#Filrts (BASTARD)
#Acting Cool and Cute
#Making noise and Not Behaving well...
#Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects...

*BEWARE!
Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH!



wishlist .

  • Myy Audi & Rl Ring
  • Score WELL in myy 'O'lvl
  • Good results for exams
  • Contact lens
  • Dye myy hair
  • Buy m0re new clothes
  • *NO more BASTARDS:)

  • Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

    tagboard .




    1:44 AM, Friday, October 26, 2007

    WOW`~
    Yesterday night, my aunty treat us to go restaurant and have our dinner.. I alsoo dunoo why~ ^^''' We went to Crystal Jade and ordered a lot of nice foods... but I do not eat such good food soo I did not really ate a lot... But it was really a lot la... Ate till $200+... Tak tsk tsk~ Afterr eatin, we went to Crystal Jade bread shOp... Having discount after 8.30pm soo we bought small cakes home... ^^ Gt myy favourrite Tiramisu~ Whee@~ HAHA. After buying cakes and some breads, we went to a shOp that sells a lot of things... & each of us bought a pair of shOe/ slipper... HAHA~ and I bought 2.. Hehe^.^ After all, we ended up reaching home late, around 11+pm... HAHA!
    ~HOME SWEET HOME~

    =Myy brO & I...

    =My mum and aunty~

    =My aunty... ToOk it without her noticing it~ hehe^^


    = My cOusin... EmO-ing?!?

    =Myy brO and Mii~
    = The Kawaii Cakes~
    =Myy TIRAMISU~ YummY`



    =Last of all, Our slippers/shOes... ^^'''' LAME~