
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
9:40 AM, Thursday, October 18, 2007 M I S S I N G'' YOU'LL~ 'O' level is just round the corner, believed my seniors are studying HARD right now~ I MISS THEM... mayb i simply lack of motivation now? Haii.. wanting them to come back to HELP mi~ & also I miss the FUN... nw was lyk NO FUN, NO LIFE lehh~ dunnO wat to do...? But trying la... hOpefully before they had finish-ed their 'O' i can get backk to my old self... HAHA~ ** WISHH all my Sec4 band seniors pass their 'O' lvl with flying music notes... & cum backk, SAVE MII!!! (lame) =.=''' |