Rainbow in the Darkness, waiting f0r the SUN<3!





This girl named CH3RYL LEE
was borned in 28th january '92,
aged SWEET 16
Studying hard in CCHY, @ JOKER CLASS 4C

im lovin ♥ MY LAOGONG(^@^)
♥ My Galfriends
♥ My Boyfriends
♥ to Sing
♥ Hang out with all my Darlings
♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES!

♠ROAR! HATES!
# Backstabbers
#Liers
#Filrts (BASTARD)
#Acting Cool and Cute
#Making noise and Not Behaving well...
#Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects...

*BEWARE!
Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH!



wishlist .

  • Myy Audi & Rl Ring
  • Score WELL in myy 'O'lvl
  • Good results for exams
  • Contact lens
  • Dye myy hair
  • Buy m0re new clothes
  • *NO more BASTARDS:)

  • Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

    tagboard .




    8:23 AM, Saturday, May 26, 2007

    REPORT BOOK... RESULTS~

    On friday, we were so free and had nth to do... Arrival of the report bk made some of myy classmates nervous and worried... as the whole class done XTREMELYY BADLY for this mid-yr. Mii?!? HAHA!!! I don't know why i'm not worried abt the results (but I know myself well tt I will comfirmed LOSE to Yiwei this tym), even sleep for 1/2 to 1hr lol... suprisingly Mr John Lim never scold us for sleeping and playing in class. After recess, I joke around wif moii classmates and kept laughing & laughing, was lyk... sort of CRAZYY le ba.. HA. Nt onlyy that, Wenhui and I even took photo of our classmates and edited it till very funny... *Soo Sryy abt it!!! HAHA...




    =POOR Yao Guang... Took it while he was reading comics...


    = Opps... Soo SRRY!!! ^.^'''

    Around the last 2nd peroid, Wenhui and I were asked to go to the genheral office to make the report bk stuffs la... And we got to know our results 1st. HAHA!!! Was quite happy & SAD la... cuz as wat I predicted Yiwei had done better than mii this tym round. but alsoo quite Happy to know that I gt 1st position in class and was the onlyy 1 whu got into 3B's position-ing & beaten down last tym better than me de classmates... WHOO!!! But DISAPPOINTMENT is more than HAPPY la... soo overall was considered BAD, BAD, BAD... This is still not up to myy expectation yet soo I wouldnt give up tt easilyy & will try myy very best to beat U de... HAHA!!! [ no offence] :)

    *AIM: Get into ThrOugh-TrAin Class... !!!