
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
7:13 PM, Monday, February 19, 2007 MoVie... Today Yiwei and I were going to catch a movie... HAHA! Yiwei wanna to watch NC16 movie but we are still underaged soo cnnt watch. She was quite disappointed la, says that 'Nowadays teenagers were soo mature, why need to wait till 16yrs old? Can change NC16 to NC14." HA! Den I was lyk -.-''' actually I quite agree wif her la, nwadays teenagers are all soo mature lol... Also dun nid to wait till 16 la... 14 can lol... WAHA! This Cumin Thurs... Can't wait till this cuming thursday lol... I was soo anxious and scared to watch the video that we were played at Singapore Conference Hall... Soo.. scared everythingy will end up very NAN TING... Hopefully it wouldnt be that HORRIBLE ba... And SYF is cuming and we onlyy left few practices to IMPROVE and WORK HARD on liaoo... So MUZ work XTRA Harder Harder to win probably a GOLD ba... ( I noe we were still up to that standard yet la...) but it is always GOOD to challenge the difficults' one... Right? HA`~ Just HOPE that the BAND can improve and Workk Hard Hard together to get ourselves a GOLD in SYF... WAHAAHA!!! SOO (>.<)''' JIAYOU |