Rainbow in the Darkness, waiting f0r the SUN<3!





This girl named CH3RYL LEE
was borned in 28th january '92,
aged SWEET 16
Studying hard in CCHY, @ JOKER CLASS 4C

im lovin ♥ MY LAOGONG(^@^)
♥ My Galfriends
♥ My Boyfriends
♥ to Sing
♥ Hang out with all my Darlings
♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES!

♠ROAR! HATES!
# Backstabbers
#Liers
#Filrts (BASTARD)
#Acting Cool and Cute
#Making noise and Not Behaving well...
#Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects...

*BEWARE!
Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH!



wishlist .

  • Myy Audi & Rl Ring
  • Score WELL in myy 'O'lvl
  • Good results for exams
  • Contact lens
  • Dye myy hair
  • Buy m0re new clothes
  • *NO more BASTARDS:)

  • Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

    tagboard .




    5:27 AM, Sunday, February 18, 2007

    HAPpY ChInese NeW YeAR...

    Today was suspose to wake up at 9plus, but in the end... whole family wokeup late, esp: MII...WAHAA!!! After we were done, it was alreadyy 10.30plus and off we went to Bian Nian lol... HAHA! 1st stop, we went to myy grandfather's brother's hse (aiya,dunno hw to say in eng la...) (>@<)''' Get HongBaos and ate our breakfast dere... HA... They cooked alot of delicious foods, and we eat till v full... Then off we went to the next stop, Yew tee... On the way dere... We took pic of our little Cute princess... HAHA!!!

    :) Our small princess, ComPlainIng...



    :) Isn't she CUTE?!? HA!!!



    :) Myy Brother and Princess, Carrissa Lee

    Soon... We reached myy grandfather's big sister's hse (HA! alsoo... dunno call what in eng) and was forced to eat again... diao''' but did not eat muchh la. HA. Den watch CDs and I was SIANZ soo I took picture of the swimming pool...'''




    :) HA! I tinkk 1 day I can be a professional photographer liaoo...


    After abt 1hr+... We went to the 3rd stop, at BukitPanjang... My grandmother's sister's hse... AGAIN... Ask us to eat, BUT... I did nt eat cuzz REALLY very FULL liaoo... HA! If I eat again, I guess myy stomach will burst ba... After myy family ate, an minor accident happened... among the children. Poor Carrissa's fingers were been injured as she put her fingers at the cupboard door. And that boyy just slammed the door without noticing it... She Cried in PAIN and then off we went backk HOME to take a GOOD REST...

    On the way HOME...




    :) Sleepy Princess... HA!!!


    :) A picture of Carrissa's pretty mum and her...