
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
4:09 AM, Tuesday, December 26, 2006 LIfE WIFOUT COM... NX YR... HaIYa.. cOmPuTeR sPoIlEd.. LaZy To Go RePaIr.BuT nVm La... cNNt Go OuT dEn Will DIE!! WiFoUt CoM, sTill WoN'T lA.. haha.. POOR YiWeI.. HAHA!! need accompany me go out... And also HWs.. still haven finish all yet.. haixx.. SIANZ LOR.. but no choice la, still nid to do.. N RushRushRush.. haha.. Holidaes seem passing vry FAST.. haixx.. GG skool reopen liaoo le.. I surely cnnt score well for nx yr de la.. T.T.. haixx.. Nx yr, my class de ppl.... all soo 'QUIET' in class de.. hOw cn I study n score well such 'PEACEFUL' study environment... haixx.. GD lol.. Yiwei get to be in 3B.. HA! Nx yr.. nt in the same class as Yiwei le wor... I tink i will b alittle bit bored la.. no one to talk to.. but still gt YEO Wen hui la.. haha.. HoPefully i can REALLY REALLY CONCENTRATE VERY HARD in class n score well for exams ba.. haha.. FLESYM''MYSELF in T.B.. I dun tink i'm improvin in t.b lor... maybe i'm slackin le ba.. hOw Cn I?!?!? HAIXX!!! SUPERB SAD nw!!! T.T... Feelin gulity, disappointed n SORRY to my snrs.. haix.. SORRY!!! |