
|
♥ My Galfriends ♥ My Boyfriends ♥ to Sing ♥ Hang out with all my Darlings ♥ Chitchat on phone:) & MOVIES! # Backstabbers #Liers #Filrts (BASTARD) #Acting Cool and Cute #Making noise and Not Behaving well... #Idoitic.. Lizards, and flying insects... *BEWARE! Crazy @ night and gets Extreme HIGH! |
wishlist . |
|
5:52 AM, Monday, October 30, 2006 HaIxx.. I tink i'm sort of 'SICK' lol... This few daes.. dunno y? i juzz can't sleep.. den online till very late till the nex morning.. haizz.. HOWHOWHOW??? Yesterdae.. chat wif Yiwei on msn till the nex morning... ( 4+ lol..) Mii.. still nt really tired lol.. but POOR n abit SICK Yiwei was suffering wif mii.. PoOr Her..PoOr Her.. haha.. Abt 4+ liaoo.. she said she wanted to sleep le.. haizz.. and left mii, i alsoo quickly went to bad and try to sleep cuzz moii mum usually wake up @ 5.30am.. prepare to go for work.. if she found tt i'm nt sleep yet, surely kena *&^%^# frm her de lol.. @ abt 6am.. i was abt haf slepping, den i heard a loud 'BANG' n I was awake again.. but tis time round, i juzz fall asleep till the nex dae... U nod WAT?? I slept till afternoon 1+ lol... I HaRdlY bElIeVe iT... AftEr awhile.. moii bro n grandma came, i rushed to open the door for them and when they leave.. I forgotten where i put moii keys.. haixx.. I was soo nervous n scared.. but luckily, FoUnD It... HaIxx.. Whole day.. playing com, dun wan to do hse chores.. haha.. At abt 4.. my mum was back, get scolding frm her.. cuzz nv do hse chores... haiya.. sianzz.. already used to her scolding liaoo la.. soo i dun care soo much.. Helped her wif todae's dinner la.. if nt, she will keep nagging.. ha. Can also say to STOP her frm scolding la.. haha.. humxx.. after finished cooking dinner, my mum asked mii whether i wan red bean soup?? If i wanna.. den i cook myself lol.. Soo.. I was tinking... okay lol.. since nth to do @ home..At nite also cn be our desert.. haha.. But.. lack of 1 ingredient.. My mum says nvm la. also cn be cooked wifout it.. soo.. i continue lol.. After a longg loongg wait... Finally.. the soup is ready.. BUT... the soup dun taste as nice as my mum cook de.. but ok la.. maybe nt bcuz of my cooking skill, is lack of tt ingredient.. Tt's y... haha.. Tinking of tmr's class outing.. i sianzz diaoo''' lol.. dun feel lyk gg.. cuzz comfirmed nt fun wan.. n go dere alsoo lyk waste time.. haixx...ha.. soo.. Yiwei n I was tinking.. Y? nt go watch SCARY~ movie.. heard many ppl said.. 'DEAD NOTE' was nice.. I tink gg to watch 'dead note' ba.. haha.. still haven decide where to watch yet.. k la.. till here ba.. |